Hi everyone!!! This is an art supplies giveaway for me reaching an amount of followers I said I’d do a giveaway at!
Here are the things you’ll be getting, as you can see from the photo!
- 6” by 10” Sketchbook for both wet and dry media
- A bottle of ink, you pick the color, I’ll order it from a specific site
- A fountain pen that comes with the ink from the same site
- 11 colors of Cotman Winsor & Newton watercolors
- 3 brushes
- A drawing of a subject of your choice to go on the first page! You might want to check my art out if you’re unfamiliar with me to see what types of things I usually do
And that’s that. I don’t use any of those watercolor tubes anymore, as I’ve replaced them each with higher quality tubes, so I thought: why not give them away? And I like the fountain pen I’ve been using so much that I think I’d like someone else to try it, too. I’ve also replaced the three brushes I’ve included here, so I don’t need those, either. And a drawing for good measure.
Here are the rules! Please follow these:
- No giveaway blogs. I want more people to actually see this and have a chance at getting something; a lot of artists don’t have a lot of money…
- Reblogs enter you, and a Like helps. You can’t just like - but you can do both to double your chances of just reblogging (if it falls on someone who liked it, I’ll check to see if they reblogged it)
- I’ll be checking the blog that wins to see if you’re an active blog.
- You gotta use these after they arrive! I obviously can’t enforce this, but I want to see people not being timid! Make art! That’s what these are for. I know a thing that stops a lot of people is being scared they’ll mess up and waste expensive supplies… but if this is a gift, that shouldn’t matter!
- This ends on May 24th. If I send an ask and you don’t respond within 2 days, I’ll ask the next person, and so on.
- I will ship anywhere. I’ll pay the shipping.
I think that’s everything. Have fun!!! Good luck!
I want these things
A rare albino green sea turtle (Chelonia mydas) swims in a tank at the Sea Turtle Reserve Centre in Kosgoda, Sri Lanka. The centre collects turtle eggs from the beaches for hatching before poachers remove them as they are considered a delicacy. Once hatched the small turtles are let free in the sea. (2010)
(Picture: EPA) (via: Telegraph UK)
A full length feature documentary exploring the queer side of gaming and LGBTQ presence in the game industry
Today is the last day of the Gaming in Color kickstarter, and they are so very close. If you have an extra couple of rupies or credits or platinum pieces lying about, swing a few their way..!
Coca-Cola … is leading a dangerous push to stop a national 10 cent recycle refund scheme from being implemented nationally. They have already taken the NT Government to court and successfully dismantled the program there. We are working to counter their efforts in order for a national scheme to be implemented.
You can read more about the campaign here.
There’s been a deposit scheme in South Australia for years so there’s no reason for it not to be a national scheme.
Aussie people, please consider sending an e-mail to your local MP at this link here… it’s dead easy.
I CAN’T GET MY EGG OUT OF ITS CASE
WTF IS THIS SHIT I’M NOT IN THE FUCKING GOBLET OF FIRE I WANT MY FUCKING CHOCOLATE
A BRILLIANT IDEA!!!
I LEGITIMATELY RAMMED MY HEAD INTO MY CHOCOLATE EGG AND I CAN CONFIRM THAT IT IS ACTUALLY AN EGG OF STEEL JESUS FUCKING CHRIST 0/10 WOULD NOT TRY AGAIN
THERE’S NOT EVEN A FUCKING DENT IN THIS EGG TO I HAVE TO GO TO A HOT TUB AND SING TO IT OR SOMETHING I JUST WANTED FUCKING CHOCOLATE
[IMAGE: A black and white-striped bat being held by someone wearing a yellow glove. At the top-right of the image, in a white melty font, it reads “BEING DIFFERENT IS” and at the bottom “AWESOME!”]
omg this is that newly discovered bat that’s actually in its own genus it’s so cute