Can I just…..?????
Like, this is the single most beautiful piece of animation ever, I mean
Go ahead, click and drag it, I fucking GUARANTEE that whatever frame it lands on will make you feel better about your day.
I imagine this could provide our neglected followers with some entertainment
dragging it is priceless
(there you go each frame with duplicates removed)
Owen/Puck Appreciation Post
Had such a crush on him as a kid.
Ditto. Unf. More so Owen than Puck, but both.
Hold me i might faint from amazement
ommmmmmmmmmmmg Annie Wu is my art goddess.
whoa whoa whoa hold up guys. a strong, independant, witty, not over sexualized, WoC superhero????
can we say HELL FUCKIN YEH!!!!
"i got it for our five-year anniversary" "WE’RE NOT DATING"
post-canon mew mews
- Keep your character’s motives in mind. If their motives and characterization are warped to the point of having to have five minutes’ worth of justification behind them in order to move the plot forward, you need to fix it. Characters drive the plot, not the other way around.
- Start broad and then chip away at the details. It’s like how artists do a rough composition sketch before working on the details. Figure out the base plot, setting, and the basic personalities of the main characters, and then put details in that center around those bases. A strongly-founded outline makes for a strong novel.
- Outlining is your friend. I know that a lot of you are “pantsers,” and that’s fine, but seriously, outlining is a goddamn lifesaver. It’s a good way to figure out the plot bones and muscle, and reduces your chances of goofing up continuity by a large percentage.
- Don’t worry about endgame. Don’t worry if it’s good enough for a publisher until the editing phase. Just worry about getting it down on the paper/word doc.
- No, seriously, don’t worry about endgame. If you fret about endgame, all that’ll happen is that you focus on the flaws too much, you’ll constantly scrap works and start over and you’ll never get anything done.
- If you over-use dialogue tags, I will hunt you down. There’s a reason that “said” is the default. It so default that it sort of fades into the narrative, allowing the prose to flow smoothly. Yes, “he said she said” can get boring, but the trick is to create variety in the sentence structure, not to whip out those lists your fifth-grade Com. Arts teacher gave you. Don’t use said 100% of the time, but don’t go out of your way to avoid it. Just put what word feels most natural.
- I emphasize this: USE THE PROSE THAT FEELS NATURAL. Using big and fancy words just for the sake of using big and fancy words leads to clunky writing.
The GOP has a plan to stop Wendy Davis: blatant voter suppression.
Women don’t like having their bodies policed, and are supporting Davis like no Democrat has been backed before. But Republicans aren’t fighting back on the issues — they’ve pushed through a Voter ID law that blocks the votes of countless Texas women.
Starting this November, Texans must show a photo ID with their up-to-date legal name instead of IDs like a birth certificate. That’s not a problem for single or married men — but it leaves a third of Texas women scrambling in a state with just 81 DMVs in its 254 counties.
The only way the GOP can keep Texas is by rigging the game. Women have the power to turn this state blue for the first time in two decades, but we need to help secure their rights first. Please, join us in calling on the Texas legislature to get rid of this unconstitutional Voter ID law and stop trying to strip women of their votes.
sign here [x]
holy fuck this law is literally specifically to keep women from voting
please sign this
when you are in a hurry and someone wont let the conversation end
tv show. white man. hes sad. he has to do important thing but its hard. his girlfriend died probably. TWSIT!! theres another white man. maybe MORE. hes sad too but for different reason. its very deep probably. theyre best friends but not gay but maybe they are haha fandom!!! every girl dies or goes away. just not gay white man friend. 10 seasons 100 million viewers. what will moody white men do this week.
everyone has said and done problematic things in their lifetime. that’s a result of the society we live in, not necessarily a reflection of their character.
what is a reflection of their character is how they react to being informed of the negativity within their behavior and statements, and whether or not they choose to change their behavior.
This needs to get spread a good bit more.
im sick of people telling me im not a “real gamer” because i dont play the games they play
Shut up, I bet all you play is COD and League
see, this is exactly what i was talking about
for the record i dont even play those games
Disappointing Popsicle Jokes